Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Green Spring Dinner




I was tired and uninspired but had to eat and too tired to go to the shops for ingredients for what was really on my mind.
I opened the fridge and there was some home made pesto, hmmm that’s always a good start! Rummage, rummage, oh some fresh baby spinach leaves, oh look some Granny Smith apples and fresh goats cheese- still unopened for a moment such as this:)
I put the spaghetti on to boil and made a simple salad of spinach leaves, grated apple and dollops of cheese. To finish it off I drizzled a little bit of extra virgin olive onto it and served it along side my pesto covered spaghetti.

1 comment:

  1. Hey!! You're blogging for real now! And you didn't even tell me ;-(
    Will bookmark you so that I can follow you. Have fun blogging!

    ReplyDelete